Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hummus for your face

So the long awaited hummus recipe.  It's tangy and zesty and yum!















As you've probably learned by now, my recipes are generally an ingredient list rather than precise measures.  This one is no different.

Kick You in the Teeth Hummus

  • Hummus (plain, pine nut, or red pepper are probably best)
  • Spicy dijon mustard
  • Dried minced onion
  • Garlic powder
  • Black pepper
  • Basil
  • Savory all purpose
Mix all ingredients together.  (I didn't think to take a pic once it was mixed together because it just looked like hummus.)














    Dear God this is good!  I thought I loved hummus, but you kick it up a few notches and it gets even better.

    This may be my new absolute favorite sauce/condiment.  I slathered it on both sides of the pita from yesterday, and I licked it off my fingers.  There's no shame when it's that good!

    What's your favorite condiment/sauce? Do you like lots of spices?