Friday, May 7, 2010

Checking in

Just a super quick update.

Still working on my hair.  Still working out.  Still eating healthy.  A little website change is in the works.  More to come on that as the changes become apparent.

Life is still good!

Just finished some healthy online shopping for protein powder and more toxin-free shampoo.  Also looked up more home remedy hair treatments.  I know this is mainly about food and not hair, but they still use pantry items so I think it kind of works with a little stretch of the imagination.  I will report back on them as I get the chance to try them.

I still love you guys and haven't forgotten you for a second.  I had to pull back and do a little TLC, though.  Adequate sleep kept giving way to blogging so I hit a wall where I had to recuperate.  Other than work purposes, I think it's been a couple weeks since I've even been on the computer.  I really kind of took a technology detox for awhile.  I have to say that even though I missed you and wondered what I was missing for your sites, I really enjoyed using the computer and phone WAY less than usual.

I'll elaborate more later, but it's late and I have some hair to wash.  xoxo!